Good news for the Samsung Infuse 4G SGH-I997 users, you can now update your device with the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based BeanStalk Build 1.225 Custom Firmware. The team BeanStalk recently released the BeanStalk Build 1.225 custom firmware and is all set for Samsung Infuse 4G I997. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official firmware is not yet ready for the device but with this custom ROM build you can enjoy the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean features on your Samsung Infuse 4G I997. BeanStalk Build 1.225 uses the CyanogenMod as base and customize it to give speed, stability, and ultra customization ability, means by installing the BeanStalk Build 1.225 ROM you’ll have all the features of CM10.1 along with some attractive customizable features. You can check complete features list later on this tutorial. So, if you willing to try out the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based BeanStalk Build 1.225 ROM on your Samsung Infuse 4G I997 then follow below written guide as it is.
Before proceeding further, please note this ROM is a custom firmware and still going through development phase. That’s why, there is always a chance for some bugs and issues inside it. However, we believe all known issues will be fixed as development of this ROM progress.
BeanStalk Build 1.225 Key Features:
- CM10.1 based
- Customizable Lockscreen text color
- Lockscreen rotation
- Option to enable all widgets
- Use widget carousel
- Slider Shortcuts
- LCD Density
- Scroll elasticity options
- Default App grip option
- Custom Carrier label
- Dual Pane options
- Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
- Status bar color and transparency
- Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
- Do not disturb option
- Fully customizable navigation bar
- Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
- Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
- option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
- Low battery warning customizable options
- Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
- Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
We at Droid Firmwares write tutorial to help out fellow Android users but all this guide are educational purpose only. You should try this guide at your own risk. Neither we nor the developer should be responsible if your Android device experience a damage after following this tutorial. Also remember,this guide is only applicable for Samsung Infuse 4G I997. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device. It may hard brick your device.
As there is always some risk involve while you install anything other than what you have presently. It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites to stay safe.
- Backup your important data such as SMS, Call Log, Contacts, APN and MMS settings. You can follow our Android backup guide for this. It’s also a good idea to backup your internal memory content to external SD card, specially if you need to perform any wiping task during or after installation process.
- If your device turn off during the installation process unless explicitly mentioned on this tutorial then it may experience a hard brick. That’s why, it’s good idea to check battery percentage before following this tutorial. Usually, the phone should have 60% or more power when you flash a custom ROM or firmware. Firmware installation can be done with 25% or more power when the device is connected to computer using USB and get charge through it. It will be fine to have 30% or more if you going to root a firmware. Learn How to Check Battery Percentage in Android phones.
- USB Debugging mode should be turned of if it’s disabled otherwise you can’t transfer file using USB cable. Learn: How to Enable/Disable USB Transfer on Android Devices.
- Another thing you should note that nearly all our tutorial at Droid Firmwares is for carrier unlocked and bootloader unlocked devices. You shouldn’t try to install it on a locked device unless explicitly mentioned anywhere in tutorial.
Download Samsung Infuse 4G I997 Latest USB Drivers
Since you will need to connect your phone to your PC, so you will need to have your Samsung Infuse 4G I997 drivers installed on your computer. Visit our USB Driver Download page. If you can access your mobile content in your PC when both are connected then you already have it.
So, you have done everything that we mentioned above, right! Now, as you have taken necessary precaution, you are ready to move towards next page where we summed up detail instruction on how to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based BeanStalk Build 1.225 custom ROM on Samsung Infuse 4G I997.
Pages: 1 2